NM, they sent me a manual install in a zip. :)

S.J.Stanaitis wrote:

I had this same problem with the 2.0.5 release, get an error "Error copying files to directory" and it fails, doesn't even copy files via the manual installation. I filled out the little support form that automatically popped up. Has anyone figured out a way around this yet?

Thanks,
Sam

-- S.J.Stanaitis Network Administrator, Decorative Product Source http://www.dpsource.com/

[EMAIL PROTECTED]