I haven't seen this issue visited for a while.

Our service agreement is expiring for IMail and Symantec antivirus. We are
looking into our options for an upgrade path. The price difference between
purchasing Declude antivirus and renewing our Imail service agreement only
or going with the Collaboration Suite which comes with antivirus and the
other add-ons is negligible. We would also like the ability to share
calendars in Outlook. My questions are:

Has anyone upgraded to the Collaboration suite?
What is your experience with it? Positive or negative?
How good is their standard antivirus?(We currently use Symantec and have
been fairly happy).

Any feedback would be appreciated.