Title: Message
I haven't upgraded jet to v2 but can see the same problems with imail since installed win2003 SP1
Haven't seen any crash since removing SP1 but this is not 100% sure at the moment. I will report it later this week.

Markus

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of scott_powner
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:48 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Imail crashes after declude 2.0.6

Last Friday I finally upgraded from 1.81 to 2.0.6.  We use Declude Pro Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus.  On Friday after the install Imail web messaging crashed several times.  We let the problem go until Monday.  On Monday the problems got worse with numerous crashes of web messaging.  I finally recopied 1.81 and have been crash free for 2 hours.  What is going on with 2.0.6?  Do I need to reconfigure something?  Win2003 on a xeon processor with 2gb memory.

Thank you,

Scott Powner

MIU4

[EMAIL PROTECTED]