-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sanford
Whiteman
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2005 3:12 AM
To: Bill Green dfn Systems
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Off Topic - Content Filter Suggestions

> We may be taking on a large account which requires content filtering
> for  students.  I'm  looking  for a content filter system that would
> provide  "hands  off"  updating  similar  to  Pete's awesome Sniffer
> Product.

After  significant  time  spent dealing with, and hating on, eSafe and
WebWasher (both standalone and w/Squid), we now recommend WebSense for
content  filtering.  Can't  say  definitively  whether  it's  the best
around, but IMO it's the best of the three and a deserved leader.

--Sandy

------------------------------------
Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/rel
ease/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail
Aliases!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/dow
nload/release/

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/downloa
d/release/

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.