The if you turned off all outbound actions. what is heppening is the mail is
being scanned when it comes into the server. If you are not using WHITELIST
AUTH your users look just like any other mail server sending mail to your
server. Declude has no idea about relaying. It only knows it has received a
mail, abd determins if it is spam or not, when declude is done with the
message the mail server then either delivers it to a mailbox or relays it to
another mail server.

You need to use WHITELIST AUTH or whitelist all the possible IP address your
users will be sending mail from.

Kevin Bilbee