-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fritz Squib
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 01:09 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] OT - headers script for Outlook or Express

Try http://www.xintercept.com/pkpeek.htm, only works with Oultook though.

I've posted the link here a couple of times before.

Fritz

Frederick P. Squib, Jr.
Network Operations
Citizens Telephone Company of Kecksburg
http://www.wpa.net

()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html email

---