-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darrell
([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 12:11 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Custom Filter Diagnosis Help

Kim,

Keep in mind "SKIPIFWEIGHT" is a very good thing as it saves resources by
not processing the filter file if the weight is at or above the line.  I
would leave it, but just set it at a weight where you know the message is
SPAM and do not want to expend the resources on the filter file.

Darrell
 -------------------------------
DLAnalyzer - FREE reporting for Declude Junkmail and Virus -
http://www.invariantsystems.com

Kim Premuda writes:

>>Are you using anything like "SKIPIFWEIGHT" options in the filter or "ENDS"

>>clauses.
>

> Yes, this particular custom filter has the following two lines at the
beginning of the filter definition:

>      TESTSFAILED END CONTAINS BYPASS
>
>      SKIPIFWEIGHT     16
>
> BYPASS never shows up in the line of filter tests, so SKIPIFWEIGHT may be
the culprit. I'll comment out the SKIPIFWEIGHT line and see what happens
(most likely, my misunderstanding of how SKIPIFWEIGHT works).