I know this has been discussed at times before but am not sure of the
status since the more recent releases. I'm looking at running invURIBL
but I would like to run it AFTER Sniffer and ONLY if Sniffer didn't
return a hit. Is this possible?

Also, I have an external test that I want to use to process the
message (HOLD it or send it back to Imail for delivery) but to do this
my test would have to be the LAST one called. Is this possible?

--
Best regards,
 David                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]