Thanks again.

From: "Bill Landry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Tue, 24 May 2005 12:12:58 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "NIck Hayer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Bill Landry wrote:
>
>> Actually, some IMail spam tests run before being passed to Declude and
>> some after.  The JunkMail archives will contain the gory details.
>>
>> Bill
>>
> correct William - but the headers are after. I already tried to do this
> awhile ago without success.. Key here is though - awhile ago - maybe the
> order has been reshuffled in these later revs.

Then IPSwitch has made some pretty radical changes in the spam processing
since IMail V8 was first released with spam filtering capabilities, and made
those changes in the wrong direction, as well.  I do not use IMail spam
filtering any longer, but here's the way IMail spam processing happen when
V8 was released:

"Of all of the spam tests that IMail V8.0 now supports, all but the
statistical content filtering test (which is the one that places the
"X-Imail-Spam" entry into the header) run before being passed to Declude
JunkMail.  Unfortunately, the IMail statistical test does not run until
JunkMail passes the message back to IMail for delivery."
(http://www.mail-archive.com/declude.junkmail@declude.com/msg08970.html).

If it's no longer this way, and is in fact even worse than before, that's a
shame - but I don't care to prove or disprove it either way, since I
couldn't be bothered to use their spam tests any longer anyway.

Bill