-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Colbeck, Andrew
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 2:43 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] IMail version upgrade

Without hijacking John's thread, I'd also be interested in whether
consensus is that IMail 8.20 is cooked yet with the addition of HF2.

I'm back at IMail 8.14 HF1 and have been reasonably content.  However, I
only use IMail as a gateway, so fixes to webmail or POP don't interest
me.  The introduction of a multithreaded SMTPD however, that is
interesting to me.

Andrew 8)
unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.