Susan Duncan wrote:
That still doesn’t explain why someone who is whitelisted still has some of their email caught.
That's not the issue, they aren't actually both happening at the same time.  It's being double scanned, and it is only being whitelisted when it is being sent, but not when it is received (over one minute later according to your logs).  The full headers should have showed the complete path that the E-mail took and it would be easier to diagnose if they were shared (the Received lines).  I'm thinking that maybe this E-mail was sent from your server to an address on another server that was actually forwarded back to her address on your server.  That's the only way that I can think of that would generate two different spool file names, and cause it to be scanned twice by Declude in this way; adding headers each time.

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/