Hi all -

Turned on a backup mail server as my main server (imail 8.15 hf2) was acting
flakey. Main server has a wonderful combination of declude pro jm and av +
sniffer.

The backup server may not matter in this problem, but it's also Imail 8.l5
HF2.  No declude or anything else running on it.

The backup is getting spammed with phishing attempts (from a variety of Ips,
all impersonating mydomain.com).

The phishing attempts are sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED], on the backup server.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] doesn't exist there (or on the main server.)  There are no
accounts on the backup server.  Backup server gives a 550 error.  The
reply-to / return email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED] on the phishing
attempt.  So, the backup server sends the bounce message to my main server,
which dutifully passes it along to me.

I don't want to create any kind of a loop.
I want to keep the backup going until I'm sure the main server is better.

Any thoughts?

Thanks ahead of time.

Rob