I can't see anything else wrong unless you (like John suggested) have an issue with the hosts file like missing a line, misspelling, etc. One thing I would suggest - just to rule out a hosts issue is change the ip address in the hosts file to something else than what it is - i.e. 1.2.3.4 and do a lookup on vacva.com and make sure it returns 1.2.3.4. If it does than you know for certain its not a hosts issue.
Darrell
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude And Imail. IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers. GlobalWeb.net Webmaster writes:

It seems as if you have everything in order.  Just to make sure - the host
does
NOT exist under the Imail Admin Utility where the domains are listed right?

Darrell
Correct - The host DOES NOT exist as an IP host or virtual host under the
Imail admin.....
As a double check - I have searched the entire registry for the vacva.com
domain - nothing turned up.... Sincerely,
Randy Armbrecht
Support Department
Global Web SolutionsR, Inc.
804-346-5300 x112
877-800-GLOBAL (4562) x112
http://globalweb.net
Richmond's Internet Source since 1996!
WEB HOSTING including EMAIL beginning at $29/month!
DSL Starting at $39.95/month!
Non-Profits - receive a 25% discount on most services!