Thanks.
John

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darrell
([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 9:10 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Formatting filter rules file

John,

 From my experience I have had number of problems with spaces that would
cause my filter files not to trigger.  I have since stopped using spaces and
started using tabs like below and it has stopped any of the issues I had in
the past.

Darrell
DLAnalyzer - Comprehensive reporting on Declude Junkmail and Virus.
http://www.invariantsystems.com

http://www.mail-archive.com.