> Not expecting a lot in the way of growth

That's really the key. You're sort of saying "I'm perfectly satisfied.
Am  I satisfied?" This is why gathering (or even manufacturing) a true
requirements  document  is  crucial  to the evaluation process. If the
current   system   matches   the   current   requirements   (_current_
requirements  do  include planning in the present for future growth or
other  changes)  in the areas of performance, features, stability, and
security,  and  you're  not  tryiing  for  a  tax writeoff, why bother
upgrading?  8.2  legitimately  boasts  a  better  SMTPD engine in both
performance  and  features,  but  these  will  not  be  noticeable  if
everyone's  already  content.  Just upgrading the server disk hardware
may give you user-facing improvements.

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!
  http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/release/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail Aliases!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/download/release/

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/release/