on 7/26/05 1:34 PM, Sanford Whiteman wrote:

>> .  .  .  so hopefully Sandy can tell me how to allow ldap2aliases to
>> reference another port.
>
> When using the -s option to specify the LDAP server, append the port:
>
>   -s 1.2.3.4:1389

Sandy,

That seems to work however I'm getting the size limit exceeded message even
though I have the sizelimit -1 line in the slapd.conf. There are
approximately 4000 addresses in the domain I'm working with now.

Just so you are aware, I have 4 imail mailservers. Two are mx gateways, two
are hosting servers. The pull of information by ldap2aliases on mx1 from
hosting1 is working fine.

This current problem occurs when trying to use ldap2aliases on mx1 for
information on hosting2 (hosting2 is using port 1389). Just for kicks I
tried to use ldap2aliases on mx2 for information on hosting2 and I got the
same size error.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Greg