I was just checking some of my results on the RBL's and the spammers are defintely getting smarter.

When I started using Declude in Feb 2004, Spamcop hit on 83% of all the spam messages.
For June 2005, Spamcop hit on 48% of all spam messages.

Fiveten Spam dropped from 62% to 41% in the same time frame.

Two (newer) RBL's that seem to work:

1. uceprotect is nice because of it's accuracy:
dnsbl-1.uceprotect.net lists single IP addresses.>99.9% accurate here 32 to 35% of the total spam tagged. dnsbl-2.uceprotect.net lists /24 subnets >99.8% accurate here. 33 to 38% of the total spam tagged.

An IP address could be on both lists causing double-scoring. I use a filter to prevent that myself.

2. mxrate has a higher number of total hits, but woth less accuracy.
pub.mxrate.net    98.9% accurate here.  59 to 62% of the total spam tagged.

3. If you are feeling advanced...
I've posted a program that take the ASSP Greylist and turns it into a ip4r DNS that you can test against. You'll need some DNS knowledge as you'll need to run this on your DNS Server. Using this DNS, I find that ASSP score of >.99 tagsabout 13% of the total spams at a >99.9% accuracy. An ASSP score of .91 to .98 tags about 43% of the total spams at a >99.3% accuracy.