Strange.  I’m showing all pass on dnsreport.com.  I’ll keep troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Evans Martin

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ncl Admin
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 1:40 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: Trouble with HotMail

http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=martek.net

Fix all of your problems.

Your Nameservers aren't working.

At 01:24 PM 8/3/2005 -0500, you wrote:

One of my domains is having trouble sending email to HotMail. I have a reverse record and spf record setup for the offending domain. Do you guys know what HotMails requirements are of if they have a test page available like AOLs?

Thanks,

Evans Martin

<<<<

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by F-Prot]
--- This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list. To unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail". The archives can be found at http://www.mail-archive.com. --- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]