Has anyone had similar experiences, or a solution to share?

From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Fri, 5 Aug 2005 11:49:46 -0700

Is PIDDEBUG still available to use in 2.0.6.x?

I am seeing a problem where after a couple days I notice there are 15
Declude processes running but not doing anything. This is on the 0xc0000142
error. There are no Q or D files in limbo. I can not stop the processes, I
must restart the server. (This is remotely through TS.)

I am wondering if turning PIDDEBUG will help track down the problem with
those errors.

John T
eServices For You