VIRUS WARNING
-------------

For the past 2 days, our server that runs IMail was bringing the rest of our
network to a crawl. If we disconnected this server from the network, then the
network would restore to normal. Just in case anyone else is having network
problems, this may be the cause. Here's what we did to fix it.

In the Windows Task Manager, look for either of two programs/processes:

   mousebm.exe
   mousesync.exe

You will not be able to end these processes from Task Manager. You must first
open the Registry Editor and search for the following folders and delete them:

   HKLM/System/ControlSet001/Services/Mousebm
   HKLM/System/ControlSet001/Services/Mousesync

   HKLM/System/ControlSet002/Services/Mousebm
   HKLM/System/ControlSet002/Services/Mousesync

Then reboot the server. After rebooting, you will now be able to delete the two
offending files. They are located in:

   c:\winnt\system32\mousebm.exe
   c:\winnt\system32\mousesync.exe

If you find that the offending files re-appear in the Task Manager, look for
the following file and delete it:

   c:\winnt\system32\i

You will then have to repeat the above steps again.

We searched Trend Micro, Symantec, McAfee, and Google for these files, but none
of these web sites had any information on them. Perhaps, this virus has not yet
been identified by them.

Good luck!

--
Kim W. Premuda