Hi

You are using both Sniffer and the Invariant Systems URI tests together?

Maybe I was even denser than I thought, but I thought they sort of
duplicated each other.

Thanks,

Rob

<snip on>
We have learned over the past year, that most of the built-in tests of
Declude are not effective like they were in the past.  Now yes, DNS lookup
tests are good if you use an active source.  Very good.  And in our
experience in just the past year, external tests called by Declude like
SNIFFER and Invariant Systems ... Very, very, effective.  Infact, we have
removed most of our BODY, HEADERS, and SUBJECT filters; infact about 95% of
them.  We also do use a few of Matt's filters for "scam" detection; but have
lowered much these weights as Invariant's URI program and SNIFFER takes the
most "blunt" in punishing the email.  Matt, on this list, is very good.  :-)
(in my opinion).  So is Andy and Darrell.  I have learned a lot about them
just by being silent on the list and observing their feedbacks.
<snip off>