From: "Darrell ([EMAIL PROTECTED])" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] CMDSPACE

Generally in regards to this test poorly written spam software and some non
compliant clients fail this test - but legit mail servers often do not.  Up
to this point I have not seen a false positive from a legit mail server.
Have others?  Usually folks sending mail to you will push it through their
own mail servers which tends to fix the end client issues before the mail
gets to you.

Darrell
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude And
Imail.  IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG
Integration, and Log Parsers.