> It has now been an hour and the decludeproc service has only processed
> around 1000 objects, which I believe corresponds to 500 messages.  I
> created the declude.cfg and put in THREADS 25.  I also dl'ed the newer
> decludeproc.exe, but when I went to stop the service so I could replace
> it, the service would not stop.  I had to set it to manual startup and
> reboot the server (@#$#%&* Windows).  We'll see if this improves the
> speed any.

I would recommend (which is the way it has always been recommended) to first
stop the Imail SMTP service, then stop the Imail QueueManager service, allow
all Declude processing to stop, then stop the Declude process. As long as
the Imail SMTP service it running, it will keep handing messages to Declude,
therefore Declude may not stop.

John T
eServices For You