-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Beckstrom
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 1:27 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Odd Spam Scoring?

This spam came in today.  Note that it was scored a weight of 6.  Yet it
failed two tests that were supposed to add a weight of 4 and a weight of 7.

Now, I wasn't the best in math but I believe 4 and 7 adds up to 11!  There
were no negative weights assigned to account for this.

Any ideas?

http://www.mail-archive.com.