We upgraded to 8.21 and experienced an extremely slow smtp.  It got so
bad that connecting MTA's we giving up and retrying, when the message
was actually received but Imail was too slow to acknowledge it.

We rolled back to 8.15. That was on a box running 2003 WEB edition.
We've since tested (o.k.) on 2000 Server (Std) and will be building a 2003
Server (Std) box for test/implementation.

The tech at Ipswitch said they hadn't seen our issue before, but he
didn't think the diff between Web and Std editions would make any
difference, either.

Friday, September 2, 2005, 11:37:47 AM, Timothy Bohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
TB> Ok of course I upgraded and never thought to check this mailing
TB> list, I'm trying to catch up, but what are the issues with Declude
TB> and Imail 8.2? Should I disable declude?

TB> Big reason I'm asking is I'm getting slow delivery, wondering if
TB> this is because of 8.2 and declude not getting along?? I'm running Declude
2.0.5 Thanks

TB> ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________
TB> Sent via the CMS Internet Webmail system at mail1.cmsinter.net

TB> ---
TB> This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
TB> unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
TB> type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found
TB> at http://www.mail-archive.com.

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.inetconcepts.net
(972) 788-2364                    Fax: (972) 788-5049
----