To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 11:11 PM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude 3.0.3 update

We installed the latest 3.0.3 beta tonight; the decludeproc service shot to 99% of CPU and stayed there for 15 minutes. During this time we accumulated over 1000 items in the proc folder; nothing was going out.

Anyone else experienced this?

We stopped/re-started the decludeproc service, as well as the SMTPd32 and Queuemgr and no change for the better.

We had same experience when trying to load the initial 3.0 beta.

Had to revert back to the 2.0.6.16 again.

Randy Armbrecht
Global Web Solutions, Inc.