Tyran Ormond wrote:

That still means that I have to setup includes for each of the possible sending domains, still unacceptable and reason enough for me to discard SPF completely.

Well be advised not all your mail will get delivered. I have some insurance agencies whose mail will bounce if I did not have valid spf recs for their domains. I know this because its happened. :) [The setup is kake; some dns programs can even synthesize spf recs for local domains. SimpleDns for one will ]

-Nick

Tyran Ormond
Programmer/LAN Administrator
Central Valley Water Reclamation Facility
[EMAIL PROTECTED]