Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!

Darin, thank you pointing out that qualifying a domain name with a
prepended period is a solid best practice, and I'll add that it is
mandatory to get the expected results when one uses a SPAMDOMAINS test.

However, this ComCast example is NOT a recommended action, as it will
still have the flaw I cited earlier, i.e. that you would be
counterweighting their mailhosts all right, but also all of the zombies
on their highly infested cable subscriber network.

Andrew 8)