Greetings all,

We're planning on upgrading to iMail 8.21 this week, and wanted to see if
anyone know of any significant problems with this latest release and Declude
2.06+AV+FProt+Sniffer+invURIbl2.5.

We're still affected by too many Declude processes that somehow get spawned,
locking up mail processing (the server needs to be rebooted 2-3 times a week
because way more than the max limit of 25 Declude processes run, causing mail
processing to more or less stop and routing everything to the overflow folder).

Thanks!