Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but participating in a Beta requires
active participation, meaning if you notice a problem, you need to take
steps to gather information surrounding that problem.

Did you read my posts about the beta, and did you take any steps that I did?

The point of a public beta is for wide spread use to find bugs. Well, how
can you participate in a beta if you are not going to take steps to gather
information and logs about the issue and submit them to Declude so it can
help them find the problems, which is exactly what a beta is for.

John T
eServices For You