> Of course SpamAssassin has a multitude of different tests and scores
> within  those  tests,  and  it  isn't  practical to do everything in
> bitmask  fashion,  but  I could see some utility in separating out a
> bayesian  test  as  BAYESIAN-LOW, BAYESIAN-MED and BAYESIAN-HIGH for
> instance,  or  lumping  together multiple Nigerian/Advance Fee Fraud
> filters into one separate test trackable by Declude.

I  agree.  It  will be built, but not in the near term unless I have a
(not  atypical)  fit  and  put  it all in place in one long night this
month. . . .

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!
  http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/release/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail Aliases!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/download/release/

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/release/