I am having a problem where the spamdomains list is blocking cc.com, but
also is blocking another legitimate domain, emmcc.com.

Is there a way to continue blocking cc.com, but not block emmcc.com?
Maybe something in the spamdomains.txt file I can change?

Thanks

Christian

--
Please direct all support questions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Christian Meenaghan
Host Support/Webmaster
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
CySpace City Marketing Inc.
1415 West 22nd Street
Tower Floor
Oak Brook, IL 60523 USA
Support: 877.730.2668
Telephone: 866.730.2668/630.954.2331
Fax: 630.960.5552
http://www.cyspacecity.net

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by CySpace Virus]