Travis, you're still exposing more ports than you should on that NT 4.0
server; you're still relying on the robustness of Microsoft software and
that's a losing bet.

I'd suggest that you put that server behind a firewall or buy BlackIce
for it and get the benefit of BlackIce shunning DHA attacks (it seems to
be a recurring favorite on this list).

At least download the MBSA from Microsoft and find out what other best
practices you should be following, such as not exposing the SQL Monitor
to the web (hello, SQL Slammer worm!)

Andrew 8)