-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:44 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Wondering about Declude 3.x

Since things have been quite for some time, I just wanted to check up on
what is happening with 3.x.  The last that I heard, there were several
people having issues with multi-processor systems.  The thread settings also
concern me in the way that they are being implemented.  It appears from
reports that these can greatly affect the performance of a system (and
therefore it's stability/ability), and knowing how variable E-mail can be,
I'm not sure that this is something that I would want to have hard coded on
my system.  I would hope that there would be another way to go about this.

Right now I'm on 2.0.6.16 and have been for some time, but as bugs arise,
and bug fixes are released, I would like to have the peace of mind to
upgrade to the latest code, but I'm not sure that I have that yet.

I know that the folks at Declude have been working long and hard at this for
sometime now, and I don't want to disrespect that hard work, but I would
appreciate an update on where things are, and where they are going as far as
the service issues go.

Thanks,

http://www.mail-archive.com.