-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:Declude.JunkMail-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Dave Beckstrom
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 12:15 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude with SmarterMail 3.0

I called smartertools last week to tell them that we needed "submission
port
587" support in  version 3 and that we also need the listserver to have
the
ability to put the subscribers email address in the footer so that we can
identify AOLers who report list email as spam.

The guy on the phone was very rude and would not hardly let me explain to
him what we needed in the new version and why it is important.

I ended up having to send them an email explaining our needs.  But I would
not hold my breath if you think they are listening to their customers
desires or if there is a feature you are waiting on.  I own smartermail
and
smarterstats and after my experience speaking with smartertools I am not
impressed with the company.