I noticed that Spamcop is catching email from GMAIL.COM

Is there another real-time black list to use that is as good Spamcop was.

Gmail is slow on their TOS reports. I have sent in 30 so far and it normally takes 5 working days for them to kill the account and reply.

However, I have spamcop set to 40% hold weight.  I also use spamhause.

There are many good ones, when used together with declude's weight system, they are very affective.

I found most of mine at declude's web site under the free tools listing I think.

Travis