----- Original Message ----- From: "Panda Consulting S.A. Luis Alberto Arango" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 5:27 PM

As far as I know there is no support for Mailbox Action. The equivalent is
Routeto for Smartermail, but still far from the nice functionality of the
Mailbox action. I hope some day we have Mailbox action available for
smartermail as well. Is an action I miss a lot.

Is Routeto for SmarterMail equivalent in that you can route a given user's spam to a subfolder in their individual mailbox, or does it only route to an email address like RouteTo for IMail?

Bill Green