David,

I ran the decludeproc update and then ran the version command and it still
showed the previous version. I then ran the decude_setup update, decludeproc
update, ran the version command and it displayed the updated version. I will
try it again on the next update (already did the .15 update running both
updates).

Thanks,
Mike