Did you check that declude.exe is the mail transport for imail? Just replace smtp32.exe with declude.exe. You will need to stop/start imail. I had that problem too with declude's error message. I just ran it a few times and it just went away on it's own.

Then, check the headers of a test email to see if you see declude inserts.

Travis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Orillia ProNet Administration" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 7:17 AM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Help-Reinstall Urgent

hello all.  had a meltdown yesterday.

Need help. have imail back and working, 815hf2. I restored data from backup, all is well. when i reinstalled and restored declude, it seemed to be ok. But whenever i run declude.exe in the imail directory from the Command prompt it just says "first time running installing". the diag show it sees all cfg files ok.
ver 1.81.  email flowing but tones of junk coming in.  help

Cheers
                Mark

p.s. been up since 7:30am yesterday straight, sorry for the choppy email, thank
god for spell check