Hey guys!

I got really tired of having to log into a web based forum to see what is going on with SmarterMail so I created a list that I hope we can turn into something similar to the IMail or Declude user community lists.  Who knows, if enough of us subscribe and start using it, maybe SmarterTools will lose the web forum and switch to a list format.

If you’re interested in giving this a try shoot an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with “subscribe smartermail” in the BODY of the message (subject will be ignored).  I miss the knowledgeable user community that IMail was so famous for.  Maybe we can do the same for SmarterMail.

Thanks,

Evans Martin