Given the fact that these types of tests (keyword, subject,,,,etc) take up processor memory, is there a way to run a scan of the logs and get a list of the keywords that actually tripped the keyword filter, so that you can clean up a keyword list and remove the ones that are not doing anything?

Thanks,

Brian

----- Original Message -----
From: Matt
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 8:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Keyword

Richard,

That is going to be something that only the logs can tell you when you do things this way, and you would need to be running in Debug mode.  The best way to tell what failed is to use a weight for the filter and then set the filter action to WARN, that way it will insert in the headers which line was failed.

Matt

Richard Farris wrote:
If I have a text file with all my keywords in it and the log file says KEYWORD  HOLD  (which it should)  How do I know which keyword in the list of hundreds held it?

Richard Farris
Ethixs Online
1.270.247.5555 Office
1.800.548.3877 Tech Support