Is there something special that has to be done for a user account that is using forwarding for Declude to shunt the spam off? I was looking through the spike in spam I have seen lately where it is apparently slipping through all the gates and noticed that on account (probably more) where I actually have the forwarding going to a client account off-server and to my own account the is within the same iMail coverage the email that should be trapped into the spam box appears not to be. It is getting scanned and all the declude messages are inserted but the mail is sent along as if everything is OK.

I have a vague recollection of something about setting up a forward.junkmail file and using ROUTETO to get the spam into the desired spam box. Am I correct?

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]