You create a configuration file with the DHR.exe and then schedule it to run
with task Scheduler, (dhrcon.exe DHRconfig.xml). It then sends and email to
all users with held email, one email per timeperiod you have configured, the
minimum is one day. In the email it gives them basic information about the
messages headers like Envelope Sender, From Sender, Tests Failed, Date and
Time  the message arrived, and the subject of the message.

Then there is a link after each message summary in the email the user clicks
to recover the message. If the link is clicked the message will be requeued
and the message source sent to the admin email as configured.

At this time they can not log in but if you saw last month I posted a .net
utility to encrypt and decrypt imail passwords. This is in preperation to
allow for that functionality next year along with the daily email. This way
users can go and check the messages held for them anytime they want or just
wait til the next day for the email.

If you can please let me know exactly what was unclear about the
documentation so I can fix it. Rewrite it if you want.
Kevin Bilbee