The fixes in may for what idefense.com discovered were different issues
than the ones reported for Collaboration Suite and Imail 8.2x

After reading the latest advisory, I've done some testing with telnet
and I am sure that Imail 8.1x does not have the same vulnerability;
Ipswitch introduced the flaw when they created Collaboration Suite and
8.2x so don't worry that there is no patch for 8.1x.

Andrew 8)