Great, thanks.  I thought I'd seen something on this a while back.  Hate to
test by blowing away my iMail domain...  :)

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darrell
([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 6:29 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude on iMail acting as Gateway Server?

Jeff,

Declude will process them just fine.  I run in this configuration for
customers that have backend exchange boxes where my gateways are
imail/declude.

The key thing in terms of Declude to remember is that you will need a folder
off the declude folder of the domain you are gatewaying for with a
$default$.junkmail file for the domain.  This is all covered in the Declude
manual.

Also, don't forget to do all the necessary steps for imail to act as a
gateway.

If you run into any specific issues post to the list and we will help ya
out.

Darrell
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude,
mxGuard, ORF, and Imail.  IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI
integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.