Hi Guys,

I have a T-1 in my house and I work from a home office in Minnesota.  I have
a sales person in New Mexico.

Ideally, I'd like a VOIP service where when someone called me they would get
a message like "press 1 for sales, press 2 for Dave." The idea being that it
would route the call either to her or to me.  We would need voicemail and
caller ID too.

Does Vonage provide these kinds of services and if not does anyone have
another service they might recommend?  I want to give callers the impression
that we are a much larger company then we are.

Thanks!