I block that entire class A… Nothing but issues with the entire range. If someone gets blocked, they can call a user and have them request an exception.

Karl Drugge

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike K @ NetDotCom
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:03 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] does anyone punish email from these folks?

We outright reject all their mail.

We started by just holding and found lots of 'suspicious' activity like identical emails with different "from" domains, etc. Normal spam type stuff CC offers, grant money, etc.

The we started blocked one /24, then they switched to other subnets so we blocked their entire IP space.

No complaints from users.

Mike