I remember it being a Novell Netware term.

At 11:23 AM 12/22/2005, Don Brown wrote:
I think so, too and I don't think it had anything to do with
Microsoft, either.  It was a common term around a mainframe shop.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005, 4:09:03 PM, Darin Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

DC> I thought that went further back than that.  I  remember hearing
DC> it a lot from mainframe types prior to Windows 1.1....early  80's...
DC>

DC> Darin.

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.inetconcepts.net
(972) 788-2364                    Fax: (972) 788-5049
----

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]

Harvey Rench
Senior Network Engineer
Clayton Homes, Inc.
865-380-3000
Visit us at www.Clayton.net

Confidentiality Notice
This message and the accompanying documents may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If
the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you are strictly prohibited from reading, disseminating,
distributing, or copying this communication.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original
transmission. Thank you.
---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]