> The only thing I can really see is that my filters aren't executing
> at all - not being called

  Wait. I'm wrong. Sorry. I forgot that the log is only showing failed
  tests. My filters are working now. They started working when I added
  the DNS [ip] entry to my global.cfg. The time was about 1709 today
  in case the DNS had nothing to do it and it was the Declude hardware
  issue.

  So we're fine now.

  I suspect the DNS and DNSOVERRIDE may be the same test but only
  speculation on my part.

---
Terry Fritts

---