Good Morning, Folks

I've had a recent onslaught of emails completely blowing past Declude.
They're the typical winky improvement pill ads, coming from random sources,
random names, random email addresses.  First line of the email is a random
URL, followed by cryptic spellings of the various winky pills.  I've fed
dozens to SpamAssassin with no luck.

I've heard good reviews of DSPAM (dspam.nuclearelephant.com) and would like
to incorporate it into Declude.  Has anyone done this yet?  I searched the
archives and have had no luck.

Any tips?

Thanks,
Sam

Samuel J Stanaitis, Network Administrator
Decorative Product Source, Inc.

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]